Full width home advertisement

Mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Vishwanath Temple, Kashi, Varanasi

Kashi Vishwanath Temple.

 

A view of the ghats of temple town Varanasi. 

This is Kashi, City of Shiva World's oldest Town Where lord Shiva is spreading his divine lights For religious Followers, this is a very Sacred place Where death leads to the salvation of the soul. Welcome to Maha Parv(Grand Festival) in Mahashivratri from Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple.


And I welcome you all to Kashi Vishwanath Temple side I have taken Hand-pulled Rickshaw and have come to the Gate, from here on I have to walk till gate no. 4 This is 2:15 AM in the morning and I am moving towards Aarti You must have seen my vlog when I couldn't catch Kashi Mahakal Train Yesterday there was a commercial run And I shared my problem with you all as well It's a light cool breeze, so using cap Rest is fine, clothes are of yesterday only Because I didn't bring much. Friends, I have entered through gate no. 4 Here cameras are not allowed in a normal case I have taken special permission to shoot. As I said, those Who try will succeed in the end By the way friends, Temple has 4 parts, North, South East and West and all 4 gates/sides have it's importance, in Tantra 4 gates are like Shanti Gate, Kala Gate Prathistha Gate and Nivriti Gate These gates have different connotations in Tantra In the entire world, there is no place where Shiva and Shakti is there in union and there is a Tantra Gate Mantras Chanting in Sanskrit.


Friends, in the north gate there is a temple of Mother Annapurna (who takes care of foods) which we can see here and I have taken Blessings for You All and also had Darshan. and as I promised, I have come here for You guys Friends, in the East you have a Temple of Tarkeshwar Ji I have also shown you that The premise of the Temple is so peaceful & pleasant when there is so much of crowd and noise.


People are so excited for today for this festival. I came here on Mahashivratri Day and attended this early morning Aarti and enjoyed it and been successful in getting you all this sacred Darshan And I'm happy that I'm here in the premise of the Temple and witnessing the excitement of all the devotees. This is the main Temple where our Shiva is. and this part is in the North East, west, north, south, I have done Parikrama of all 4 sides and have shown you as well. what did she say? She is saying that it is because of Kashi Vishwanath we have reached here and with his blessings will have his Darshan today. Facilities here are too good, we are very happy.


The Mantra means that whosoever die here in Kashi Lord Vishwanath gives them salvation At other places/lingas Lord Shiva keep his wife on the left by which this universe is created here in Kashi Vishwanath he keeps her on his Right, which means The universe won't be created again He is the main Giver that's why darshan from different can have different meaning but for him no matter from which side, gate or view you have Darshan, will get what devotee ask for In the north, adjacent to the gate Shiva is in Bhuvneshwar Avatar.


Friends,I'm taking you to that well, which has a unique belief attached This is the Well, when Aurangzeb attacked on this temple Pandits/Purohits/Priest of this temple jumped in this Well along with Shiva Linga preparations are on in the temple because morning Aarti is done after that devotees will come for Darshans and the whole day it will be on and after 10:30 pm till late night Mahashivratri Aarti will take place and that will end at 7 am in the morning tomorrow Who doesn't know Kashi Vishwanath Ji It is the oldest temple in Kashi, by the way, Varanasi was known as Kashi in the Past Kashi Vishwanath Ji Our Lord Shiva is here He is Almighty - Brahm.

The old temple where it was called/known as Sarodagini but after many attacks by Mughals on it who destroyed it many times then Maharani(Queen) Ahilya Bai Holkar who was from Indore Maratha Royal family established this temple in 1780 after that in 1835, Rana Ranjit Singh Ji king of Punjab He, the dome I showed You, had covered with a sheet of Gold And since then devotees come here. one among 12 jyotirlingas, Kasi Vishwanath Ji is here. and I'm here today could get Darshan for you and that to on the biggest Shiva Festival Mahashivratri. that I couldn't do that train. Because Possibly it was destined for me to be here in this temple on this very auspicious day After a while I, once again welcome you all on Mahashivratri on Xtreme roads in Varanasi By the way, People say that it's better to call it Banaras/Benaras Even I like so. in my today's itinerary, will go to Ganga Ghat, see Ganga aarti and will see Shiva's Baraat(marriage possession) as well. in Kashi Vishwanath Temple will do Aarti again.


Today's night is going to be One great night Well, Friends, your rickshaw can only go till Gawdaliya Chowk after that, you have to walk. To reach Dashashmedh Ghat It will be 1.2 km for me to walk.


The Rush you see here after a while Chariots will come through from different temples which will be part of Shiva's Marriage Baraat(procession) By the way, Friends, On Dashashmedh Ghat every evening there is an Aarti and after Sunset, around 6 - 6:30 pm there is the Muhurat of Aarti which continues for around 45 mins. The evening looks so beautiful. how long can I hold? Ganga Ji You can see that too in its Grandness Clouds are no less Mahashivratri day it is, and clouds poured rain too. Friends, the name of this Ghat is Dashashmehd because Lord Brahma sacrificed 10 of his horses here only and here Yagna is organized in the name of the same.


Rath Yatra (Chariot Procession)is on Do You know friends? in Shiva's Marriage procession Ghosts, demons, animals, deities, and birds all participate By the way, During Shivratri, Baba(Lord)Shiva roams in his Aughad form as well. all are welcome. In his court, anything can come In this Shivratri night It's raining too. and Shiv Ji's marriage is happening, nothing can be as romantic as this. Crowds everywhere but no problem whatsoever.


We have done Ganga aarti on Ganga Ghat and devotees carry water from there to offer it Lord Shiva in Kashi Vishwanath Temple you can see here devotees are enjoying and waiting for the Aarti and the Aarti which will begin at 10:30 pm tonight will be there till tomorrow 7 Am, akhand aarti(unbroken prayer) will go on.


Mantras in Sanskrit is chanted Friends, what can I say? The color of this is Different and better and beautiful than any color, believe me. This experience is absolutely Amazing I'm taking blessings for You All as well. People are taking these colours poured over my head Friends, whether it's flower offered to Shiva or someone has touched him whosoever is outside shakes hand with them I could see here whosoever has the flower or color of red all are sharing with each other Friends, the Aarti is over and I have Prasad with me. I'm having this Prasad on behalf of You all.


Now what to say it's the same feeling as yesterday In today's early morning and as of now in this Red Color I must be looking great and this entire temple is dressed up. and I must thank all my Subscribers Who sent me so many messages saying not to worry whatever will happen will be for good. and only because of that I could have this Darshan. I have also taken Aarti(blessings) Friends, with this Aarti I close my vlog here Though My vlogs won't end I'm sure That I have shown Mahashivratri Festival with all the devotion.


Now I want you to follow me on Instagram I need you all there Do Click SUBSCRIBE button. Click BELL button also so that can bring more such vlogs So with Kashi Vishwanath I say it loud Jai Bhole, and I close here. My prayer at Kashi Vishwanath is over and for this I wholeheartedly thank Mr. Vishal, who is the CEO of Kashi Vishwanath Temple. and let's have word with him. What are the other responsibilities of Yours? The expansion are you see we have 5 lac Sq Ft. of the area to develop. Bhumi pujan was done by Hon'ble PM himself on 8th March 2019 right now construction work is going on in 3 shifts.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib