Full width home advertisement

Mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



Is it safe to travel to Kashmir? Where exactly am I going and is it safe enough to go there? These kind of questions I asked myself only at the airport while waiting to board my flight to Srinagar, the capital of this disputable region. Not that I was really looking for an answer to those questions to be honest, but it did cross my mind while roaming Instagram for the best things to do in Kashmir.

Kashmir Travel Guide

The fact that there are daily flights from Delhi to this region was enough info for me to not be bothered about safety issues. But it is quite obvious that I was not really prepared, but as you know that is how I like it. Of course I did some research about sightseeing in Kashmir, but I did not book anything in advanced. I like to be free and go wherever I want to, without getting stuck to a certain booking. It made my trip to Kashmir even more adventurous, but may be I should have looked at a Kashmir travel guide this time to get at least some basic tips... (Read More)
Source: https://www.traveltomtom.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib